Please use our Outsourcing Self-Assessment tool to help you gauge certain factors about your business that we have found to be important in realizing a successful long-term outsourcing strategy. It may also serve as starting point for our consultation with you about working together to build your outsourced team.
The self-assessment is a simple exercise that covers some of the major factors to consider when making the decision to outsource and when creating an initial outsourcing plan such as:
- Clarifying the factors leading to the decision to outsource.
- Setting outsourcing goals.
- Assessing local staff readiness to accommodate outsourcing.
- Assessing current processes for outsourcing optimization.
- Managing processes to ensure success.
- Getting remote staff up to speed.
- Building long-term process equity.
- Defining management roles and the relationship with your outsourcing provider.
Assessment FormResponse Guide