Behind every application, product, and machine in the marketplace stands a development process that relies on engineering skills. Engineering services play a vital role across a wide range of industries, from industrial to automotive to construction to aerospace; and the ability of companies to harness and optimize engineering processes is often the key factor that determines their success in a highly competitive marketplace. At the same time, companies face rising costs associated with developing and maintaining internal engineering capabilities, as well as mounting pressure to speed time to market.
As innovation has become more important than ever to bottom-line growth, product development is consuming more company resources than ever before. Market research estimates that many companies spend about 4 to 10 percent of revenues on engineering alone. Companies also face changing staffing needs during the product development lifecycle, leading to commitment to high fixed costs in order to accommodate peak periods. A shortage of skilled and qualified engineering talent is commonplace as well, increasing time to fill critical positions and delaying delivery schedules, which can critically impact competitiveness.
These challenges can strain already overburdened internal resources, particularly for small and medium-sized businesses with limited budgets. Many organizations are thus turning to outsourced engineering services to augment their existing staff and gain access to innovation and technology from outside experts while driving down costs. The ability of a company to scale its workforce easily as business goals require is also crucial to timely and cost-effective product development.
Benefits of Outsourcing Engineering Solutions to the Philippines
- Sourcefit’s outsourced engineering solutions allow companies to focus the efforts of their full-time engineers on mission-critical tasks and core projects that deliver innovation and increase the company’s competiveness.
- Outsourced engineering services also reduce labor and development costs and speed time to market while ensuring high-quality products. Companies can achieve 50 to 70 percent savings on labor costs through the use of highly-skilled talent in a low-cost location like the Philippines.
- Offshore engineering staff give a company access to highly-skilled, experienced talent at a fraction of the cost of local markets. Our staffing solutions are easily scalable to meet variable demand.
- Our engineering outsourcing solutions can augment an organization’s capabilities through global resources, consulting and IT services delivery, from early concept design to product sales and support.
- By offshoring engineering services, companies can carry out design, development, validation, modeling, and simulation at much lower costs.
Sourcefit Engineering Solutions
By collaborating with Sourcefit, you gain immediate access to low-cost, highly-skilled and experienced engineering professionals in virtually all industries. Here are just some of the roles that our engineering staff can fill:
At Sourcefit, we provide custom, offshore engineering solutions for clients across multiple industries, including automotive, industrial, machinery, manufacturing, aerospace, healthcare, construction, software/hardware and related industry segments. Clients leverage our innovative engineering designs, ISO certified solutions, BPO excellence framework, and in-depth domain expertise, from executing engineering solutions to simplifying complex and multiple engineering functions.
Our outsourced services help organizations improve product quality and performance in a timely manner while reducing overall engineering project costs. All of our flexible delivery models are carefully designed based on the unique needs and goals of our clients, always focusing on making your project a success.
- Software/Network Engineer
- Technical Support Engineer
- Structural Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Process Design Engineer
- Design and Development Engineer
- Plant Design Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Chemical Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Aerospace Engineer
- Defense Engineer
- Automotive Engineer
- Industrial Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Communications Engineer
- Logistic Specialist Manager
- Logistics Coordinator
- Project Assistant Engineering
- CAD Design
- Junior Support Engineer
- Senior Support Engineer
- Performance Engineer
- Engineering Consultant
- Manufacturing Support Specialist