Payroll and Accounting
An Australian Accounting and Payroll Services Chose SourcefitOne of Australia’s leading HR and Payroll services firms wished to implement a gradual plan to outsource certain back office processes offshore to the Philippines in order to cut costs and improve competitiveness. With payroll responsibility for over 50,000 clients, their primary concerns, in addition to cost savings, were data security and infrastructure reliability. Sourcefit created a highly secure VPN connection for direct systems integration and implemented its proven on-site data security protocols. Sourcefit also utilized its triple ISP redundancy as well as a host of other infrastructure safeguards to ensure 100% uptime.
The company was able to send one of its local staff members to train its first four offshore employees; forming the nucleus of a team that could then train additional staff without the need for repeated visits from the home office. The company benefitted from having a detailed training program already in place and systems that could easily accommodate remote integration. Sourcefit worked closely with them to ensure transparency in the offshore, outsourced processes and in creating ‘dynamic oversight’ of the Philippine staff to guarantee optimum performance.
- Developed customized screening exam for candidates
- Handled all recruiting and hiring of staff
- Manages the team
- Provides all infrastructure support for the team
- Provides reporting to client
- Staged implementation of offshore outsourcing minimizes risk and eases process integration
- Client was able to take advantage of Sourcefit security and process integration experience
- Sourcefit’s ‘dyamic oversight’ allows client peace of mind that their outsourced team will remain motivated and on point